Literature is not only expression of the author but it is a way of life. The different aspects of life and it's reality is depicted through literature. The poems, fiction, drama every literary genre is a way of life and literature is a medium to express it in the best possible way.
This blog is a platform to express my ardent love for literature and at the same time, I will be posting content relating to the topics I teach and also the ones that I am going through apart from syllabus.
So, basically this blog will offer :
🌺Creative Writing
🌺Book Reviews
🌺Notes on Literature (Fiction, Drama, Poetry,Prose)
🌺New Learning Experiences
🌺Mindfulness and Spirituality
This blog is a platform to express my ardent love for literature and at the same time, I will be posting content relating to the topics I teach and also the ones that I am going through apart from syllabus.
So, basically this blog will offer :
🌺Creative Writing
🌺Book Reviews
🌺Notes on Literature (Fiction, Drama, Poetry,Prose)
🌺New Learning Experiences
🌺Mindfulness and Spirituality
No comments:
Post a Comment